- 2 cups of water
- 2 teaspoons moringa tea leaves (or 2 moringa tea bags)
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup (adjust to taste)
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Ice cubes
- Lemon slices and fresh mint leaves for garnish (optional)
- In a small saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
- Add the moringa tea leaves (or tea bags) to the boiling water, then reduce the heat to low. Let it simmer for 5 minutes to steep.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and allow the moringa tea to cool to room temperature. If you’re using tea bags, remove them.
- In a pitcher, combine the cooled moringa tea with the lemon juice and honey or maple syrup. Adjust the sweetness to your liking.
- Fill glasses with ice cubes, then pour the moringa tea lemonade over the ice.
- Garnish with lemon slices and fresh mint leaves, if desired.
- Stir well before serving and enjoy your refreshing Moringa Tea Lemonade!
This easy-to-make recipe combines the health benefits of moringa tea with the refreshing taste of lemonade. It’s a perfect, healthy, and hydrating beverage for a warm day or whenever you want a revitalizing drink.